I disagree with Hightower.

What you will find here is: a centrist's view of current events;
a collection of thoughts, arguments, and observations
that I have found appealing and/or amusing over the years;
and, if you choose, your civil contributions which will make it into a conversation.

He not busy bein' born, is busy dyin'. - Bob Dylan

Please refer to participants only by their designated identities.

suggestion for US citizens: When a form asks for your race, write in: -- American

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

once more

I don't mean to flood YA with articles I write for another site, but I just thought I'd share one more piece I wrote for my university newspaper,and invite YA to read in the future, if you find it in any way interesting.

I write weekly, and although they don't put every article online every week (last week I wrote about public art - a piece I was particularly fond of but one that didn't make it on the website) my current piece has been uploaded.

Feel free to read or not read. Thanks.

http://www.louisvillecardinal.com/2013/12/finding-the-balance-between-simplicity-and-excess/

No comments:

Post a Comment