I disagree with Hightower.

What you will find here is: a centrist's view of current events;
a collection of thoughts, arguments, and observations
that I have found appealing and/or amusing over the years;
and, if you choose, your civil contributions which will make it into a conversation.

He not busy bein' born, is busy dyin'. - Bob Dylan

Please refer to participants only by their designated identities.

suggestion for US citizens: When a form asks for your race, write in: -- American

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Obama tales

The reason that I don’t believe those stories about Obama – birth – religion – commitment to destroy America – etc. is very simple. If there was anything to it, Hillary Clinton and John McCain would have produced it.

1 comment:

  1. It is difficult to imagine a situation that would compel either to withhold that type of information so I would have to agree. That and I have not seen anything that would lead me to seriously consider those allegations in the first place.

    The logic here is similar to the time travel logic. If time travel were possible why have we not met anyone from the future? Not bullet proof, but compelling.

    ReplyDelete