I disagree with Hightower.

What you will find here is: a centrist's view of current events;
a collection of thoughts, arguments, and observations
that I have found appealing and/or amusing over the years;
and, if you choose, your civil contributions which will make it into a conversation.

He not busy bein' born, is busy dyin'. - Bob Dylan

Please refer to participants only by their designated identities.

suggestion for US citizens: When a form asks for your race, write in: -- American

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Citizenship test

.
Try this one.
.

2 comments:

  1. some tough questions! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to pass it along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate tests! I would never have gotten through school if I had not had some teachers that believed in a kind of apprentice system.

    I especially hate multiple choice tests with trick questions. How do those people sleep nights?

    Besides, I was not a History or Political Science major!

    I swear, I'm never going to take another test as long as I live!


    Otherwise, it seemed like an okay test but the percentages seemed low.

    ReplyDelete