I disagree with Hightower.

What you will find here is: a centrist's view of current events;
a collection of thoughts, arguments, and observations
that I have found appealing and/or amusing over the years;
and, if you choose, your civil contributions which will make it into a conversation.

He not busy bein' born, is busy dyin'. - Bob Dylan

Please refer to participants only by their designated identities.

suggestion for US citizens: When a form asks for your race, write in: -- American

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

the cat


1 comment:

  1. I like it. I read an article a few months ago that claimed a method had been conceived that would allow scientist to observe the actual state of a quantum particle without disturbing it. If true then we may have to bury/resurrect the Cat. I read the article several times and failed to understand it, but I think I am in good company.

    This quote is often attributed to Richard Feynman – “If you think you understand Quantum theory, then you don’t understand Quantum theory”

    ReplyDelete