I disagree with Hightower.

What you will find here is: a centrist's view of current events;
a collection of thoughts, arguments, and observations
that I have found appealing and/or amusing over the years;
and, if you choose, your civil contributions which will make it into a conversation.

He not busy bein' born, is busy dyin'. - Bob Dylan

Please refer to participants only by their designated identities.

suggestion for US citizens: When a form asks for your race, write in: -- American

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Candy Crowley

.

I find it depressing that only one person that I know on the left thinks that Crowley's interjection of herself into the debate was inappropriate.

Are there others out there?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Wayne. Very inappropriate. And we all know what a lefty I am. When she did it, it was very much a wha??? moment for me. I would liken it to watching your favorite football team score the winning touchdown with the referees blocking for the ball carrier the last 5 yards.

    ReplyDelete