I disagree with Hightower.

What you will find here is: a centrist's view of current events;
a collection of thoughts, arguments, and observations
that I have found appealing and/or amusing over the years;
and, if you choose, your civil contributions which will make it into a conversation.

He not busy bein' born, is busy dyin'. - Bob Dylan

Please refer to participants only by their designated identities.

suggestion for US citizens: When a form asks for your race, write in: -- American

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Loins


David Axelrod described the message coming from President Barack Obama days before Election Day as "coming from his loins."

1.   What does that mean and
2.   What demographic is that aimed at?

Actually I had to give the comment a smile when I hear it, but I am truly astounded and mystified that it was actually uttered.  I think I will give Axelrod a pass and just say that if you speak in public long enough you will eventually say something that makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment