I disagree with Hightower.

What you will find here is: a centrist's view of current events;
a collection of thoughts, arguments, and observations
that I have found appealing and/or amusing over the years;
and, if you choose, your civil contributions which will make it into a conversation.

He not busy bein' born, is busy dyin'. - Bob Dylan

Please refer to participants only by their designated identities.

suggestion for US citizens: When a form asks for your race, write in: -- American

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bob Dylan concert


I got out to see Dylan at his concert in Murray, KY on April 27.

Now, I knew that he was not going to be singing "The times they are a changin' ".  After all, like Joan Baez said, "The sixties are over so set him free."

 The first song lasted for about an hour.  At least the same beat went on for that long.  I'm not sure about the words which he sort of spit out so that I only understood about 5-7% of them.  I assumed that this was his current genre and there clearly was an audience for it.

They played for an hour and a half and then, mercifully, quit.

But it was Bob Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment