I disagree with Hightower.

What you will find here is: a centrist's view of current events;
a collection of thoughts, arguments, and observations
that I have found appealing and/or amusing over the years;
and, if you choose, your civil contributions which will make it into a conversation.

He not busy bein' born, is busy dyin'. - Bob Dylan

Please refer to participants only by their designated identities.

suggestion for US citizens: When a form asks for your race, write in: -- American

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

IRS Apologizes 2


I think that it is very unlikely that Obama was involved in the attempt by some  IRS officials to get the Tea Party type nonprofit organizations.  I expect that it was overly enthusiastic underlings.  It reminds me of what my university department chairman told me one time:  "Its not your enemies that get you in trouble.  Its your friends.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think the “underlings” were emboldened by the demeanor of the Administration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps. And it now appears that they were not so far down the list.

    ReplyDelete