I disagree with Hightower.

What you will find here is: a centrist's view of current events;
a collection of thoughts, arguments, and observations
that I have found appealing and/or amusing over the years;
and, if you choose, your civil contributions which will make it into a conversation.

He not busy bein' born, is busy dyin'. - Bob Dylan

Please refer to participants only by their designated identities.

suggestion for US citizens: When a form asks for your race, write in: -- American

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yellow Armadillos

So let's collect a list of politicians who might qualify to be centrist kind of folks. Lets say that they have to come in pairs one red and one blue. Mix them together and get some Yellow Armadillos as it were.

I nominate Evan Bayh and Lindsey Graham.
Rob nominates Jim Webb and Olympia Snowe.

.

2 comments:

  1. Lyndsey Graham is one of my favorite Republicans in the Senate and would have been first among my Republican nominees.

    Sticking with the Senate, I'll take Jim Webb and Olympia Snowe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe we're not allowed to make more than one pair of nominations, but for their support for the Deficit Commission's work (an item from another post), I'll nominate Dick Durbin and Tom Coburn. At least as Yellow Armadillos for the day.

    ReplyDelete