I disagree with Hightower.

What you will find here is: a centrist's view of current events;
a collection of thoughts, arguments, and observations
that I have found appealing and/or amusing over the years;
and, if you choose, your civil contributions which will make it into a conversation.

He not busy bein' born, is busy dyin'. - Bob Dylan

Please refer to participants only by their designated identities.

suggestion for US citizens: When a form asks for your race, write in: -- American

Friday, March 11, 2011

down the middle

.
Here is another example of a centrist positions.

I agree with the left that we should modify the system so that it divides the pie of wealth in a fairer manner.

I agree with the right that you have to make sure that you have a pie that is big enough to be worth dividing.

I will support whichever one is willing to move off of their absurdities* in order deal with the impending debt disaster.

[11 AM 3-11] If neither party will act, then I will support a new party.

* The Ds think we are not spending too much money and
the Rs are unwilling to pay for the government.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment