I disagree with Hightower.

What you will find here is: a centrist's view of current events;
a collection of thoughts, arguments, and observations
that I have found appealing and/or amusing over the years;
and, if you choose, your civil contributions which will make it into a conversation.

He not busy bein' born, is busy dyin'. - Bob Dylan

Please refer to participants only by their designated identities.

suggestion for US citizens: When a form asks for your race, write in: -- American

Saturday, May 14, 2011

contributions and contracts

.
My liberal friend, Honoria, and I agree that requiring bids on government contracts to include a list of political contributions by the applicant is a very bad idea.

Even suggesting it was a bad idea.

Here is one of those curious things that come up from time to time. Requiring all those who contribute money and kind to the political process to make those things public, would seem OK to me.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment