I disagree with Hightower.

What you will find here is: a centrist's view of current events;
a collection of thoughts, arguments, and observations
that I have found appealing and/or amusing over the years;
and, if you choose, your civil contributions which will make it into a conversation.

He not busy bein' born, is busy dyin'. - Bob Dylan

Please refer to participants only by their designated identities.

suggestion for US citizens: When a form asks for your race, write in: -- American

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Hampshire Actual

.
Huntsman did a bit better than I thought he would.

Romney 39.3
Paul 22.9
Huntsman 16.9
Gingrich 9.4 (by 203 votes)
Santorum 9.4
Perry .07

They tell me that the Tea Party runs the Republican party. But I would note that the TWO moderates got a total of 56.2% and the THREE conservatives got a total of only 18.9%.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment